• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally, I'm moved in

doorkeeper

Mama Doe
at the rescue.(Which is at my mother's house.)

I'm exhausted, but everything is moved, even my shed. It was increasingly difficult managing with me not living here. Now I don't have to be in two places at once.

Mum has been great letting me start this and take over the whole garden and a good portion of the house. She now really enjoys looking after the critters, and works almost constantly at it with me. And to think 10 years ago she told me not to get a dog as they are too much work:lol::lol::lol:

Neither of us anticipated the way Hopper Haven has grown. From a few hutches she said I could have here not quite three years ago to what is one of the biggest rabbit and guinea pig sanctuaries in the country with 141 rabbits and 64 guinea pigs as of today.

Now I have given up my house and all my time off as well. Now its out of bed and straight to work as soon as it gets light.

What have I done? There is no going back now......

you crazy crazy woman.. :shock::shock::shock::shock:

couldnt imagine a more fabulous place to live tho :love::love:

Rabbits 24:7 - heaven:love:

Oh, I've got the tarps today off ebay to make the other 5 covers so the sewing machine will be getting a bashing!

C u soon!

Louise, m'dear, I absolutely take my hat off to you....and your Mum. :D I know from seeing Alice here in Gloucestershire what hard work running a rescue is, I think you are brilliant. ;)

I must pop over and say hello some time, would love to see all the buns. :love:

Louise, m'dear, I absolutely take my hat off to you....and your Mum. :D I know from seeing Alice here in Gloucestershire what hard work running a rescue is, I think you are brilliant. ;)

I must pop over and say hello some time, would love to see all the buns. :love:

Please do, would love to meet you in the flesh:wave:

Our Christmas Fayre is on the 16th if you fancy that:D

Back