• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some Canada pics

louise and Gus

Wise Old Thumper
I have lost the download cord for my good camera but here are some snaps I took with my other one

A Beaver pond...no Beavers :(

P1000178.jpg

Mizzy Lake

P1000181.jpg

Black Creek Pioneer Village

P1000199.jpg

Ready for Halloween Party

P1000219.jpg

Toronto from CN Tower

P1000053.jpg

Steve...My friends gorgeous doggie :)
P1000110.jpg

Niagra Falls

P1000122.jpg

Lou don't take this the wrong way but that pic of you in Halloween costume is just hilarious, I can't stop laughing :lol::lol:

It was supposed to be funny so you are allowed to laugh ;)

The noose was actually functioning, and sold as a decoration :shock::lol:

Arrr that's a shame! I do have a multi-card reader which does CF but we use it all the time, don't think Keith would be very happy if I lent it out :lol: But you can bring your camera/card round here and download them if you want. That way I get a sneak preview :D

If you really have properly lost your lead I don't think multi-card readers cost that much any more, you can probably get one in Tiger in High Chelmer for about £3!

Edit: oooh a photo fight-out. But if Gisela's making cheesecake I vote you go over there and I'll come too :lol:

My computer and printer can read Compact Flash cards. Bring the card and a memory stick, and take home your photos (oh, and some snails......). :D Any excuse to bake a cake is fine for me. :)

Hmmmm sorry Alison but cake wins everytime :lol: Unfortunately I am going to be working in Kent for a few weeks so can't sneak a trip to Maidenhead :(

Think I should just buy one :lol:

Thanks :D No I didn't do the helicopter ride...was a bit too expensive for me. The [icture was taken from a lookout point above the falls

Back