• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vicious cat involved in fox attack

bunniemum

Mama Doe
SunneeFox.jpg

......and as a reward for all that hard work.....

wilfsunnee1.jpg

.... a relaxing cuddle with an old friend!

Oh what a beautiful siamese. I love them theyre my favourite cat (hope my other 4 dont read this lol) How old is she? This is the 1st time in my life that I havent got one as my beloved Faro died (adopted him from the NAWT) :cry:

Oh what a beautiful siamese. I love them theyre my favourite cat (hope my other 4 dont read this lol) How old is she? This is the 1st time in my life that I havent got one as my beloved Faro died (adopted him from the NAWT) :cry:

She's just over a year and a half now, those photo's were taken at the end of last year. She's still not that big, quite petite really, but very loud, and if you tell her off she always has to have the last word.:lol:

She's just over a year and a half now, those photo's were taken at the end of last year. She's still not that big, quite petite really, but very loud, and if you tell her off she always has to have the last word.:lol:

Yes I know that one well. I currently have a tonkinese (kipper) & whenever you tell him off hes got to yell back at you & even when he walks off in a huff he still has to moan back. Ive got 4 cats at the moment so cant afford any more but one day I will look for a traditional seal point with a kink in her tail (in memory of my 1st siamese Sapphire). What have you called her?

:love::love::love: What a beautiful cat. I was a bit worried about what the post was about from the title! :lol:I love siamese cats, we had one years ago before my husband developed an allergy - he was fne with Harley, but now he can't even go in a room a cat has been in :shock:

Lovely blue eyes.

Aww shes stunning and I love your bunny to :love::love::love::love:

His names Wilf. We originally got him from RR a few years ago, he was so cuddly you could bury you face in his fur. Sadly he went to the bridge in January, he was 8years old but developed a large stomach tumour.:(

Yes I know that one well. I currently have a tonkinese (kipper) & whenever you tell him off hes got to yell back at you & even when he walks off in a huff he still has to moan back. Ive got 4 cats at the moment so cant afford any more but one day I will look for a traditional seal point with a kink in her tail (in memory of my 1st siamese Sapphire). What have you called her?

:lol: yes that's right!..... her names Sunnee

Aww... how lovely I love seeing buns and other animals happy together. I too was not keen to open this thread seeing the title but was pleasantly suprised. Ver funny:lol:

My bun - aka bossy girl Daisy - chases our cats - they dont like her and make a mad dash fo some high up place when she runs to them:)

Back