• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

collected an older bun today edit now pics

bunlover

Warren Veteran
i collected an elderly bun today who hasnt been out of his hutch in around a year bless him he was in a 4x2x2ft hutch which isnt too bad i guess in comparison to what he could be exccept it was filthy and the water botttle solid green.... he is gorgeous largeish black bun and i will get his vaccs done and a health check and will go from there. he is around 6years old and his claws were very long and curled over..(i have obviously cut them) his front teeth actually look fine and his diet was surprisingly good. will post piccys in the near future ! xx

Last edited:
How did you end up with him? Hopefully a good future ahead for him.

i saw a pitiful advert on freeads when i enquired about him the lady rang me to say no one was interested in him at all and basiaclly if he didnt go would be pts. shame really... owner had cancer and couldnt care for him sadly.

Squidgy says 'ahem, but 6 isn't old!!)
Very glad you've got him and looing forward to seeing pics.

Squidgy says 'ahem, but 6 isn't old!!)
Very glad you've got him and looing forward to seeing pics.

no not old old... lol but older than my pair of 3year olds.... and younger than mums 9 and 10 yr olds... middle aged then anyhow here are a few pics
cocoabunny012.jpg

cocoabunny009.jpg

cocoabunny007.jpg

He's lovely, good for you for taking him in. He's definitely a boy is he? I'm still half heartedly looking for an older girl bunny (the last two that I took in turned out to be boys!).

OMG, he's gorgeous. I have such a soft spot for black bunnies. Its very sad that his last owner had cancer, but keeping him in those conditions and not letting him out for a year is also extremely sad. Im glad he's with you and has the chance of a better life now.

He's lovely, good for you for taking him in. He's definitely a boy is he? I'm still half heartedly looking for an older girl bunny (the last two that I took in turned out to be boys!).

Caroline at the rabbit residence in royston has a 9 year old black french lop called chloe who is looking for a home :D

Caroline at the rabbit residence in royston has a 9 year old black french lop called chloe who is looking for a home :D

ohh yes..iv seen her on rr...she looks gorgeous! like a giant cuddly bear!! xx
and yes he is complete with all his man bits so definatly a boy!!

Good on you for taking him in but apologies, I've had a giggle at your expense :oops: ... the date on the photos says its the year 2020 so my imagination is running riot with names like Buzz, Spock etc.

Good on you for taking him in but apologies, I've had a giggle at your expense :oops: ... the date on the photos says its the year 2020 so my imagination is running riot with names like Buzz, Spock etc.

im not very good with cameras!! ohh maybe he is from the future much older than i originally thought?! lol

Back