• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport needed ..2 piggies to Nottingham NG4 2GP

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
CAN ANY ONE HELP GET PRINGLE AND DORITO ...TWO NEUTERED PIGGIES TO THEIR NEW HOME IN cOLWICK , NOTTINGHAM ..

NEW OWNER COULD POSS MEET SOMEWHERE BUT ONLY HAS ACCESS TO BUSSES OR TAXI

Well if they wanted to wait until I came up for you know who, then I can bring them back down with me....it just might be a month or 2 before I come up...... which is a long time to wait when they are ready to go, but I will happily happily take then - it's the least I could do!!!

I've only just seen this thread, but Colwick is near me, so I could do part of the run. Perhaps somebody could get them a bit closer to me, say Sheffield-ish?

If Ange Thumpinbun has a pair of bunnies with her..could they be taken back up to Natsanth's..(its Nushka and Spike!)
and I'm answering for her but think Ange can go up to Woodall services:?

Hi
I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone offering to get Pringle and Dorito to me people like you make the world a better place :thumb::D

Kay

Angie65....is there any chance you could meet thumpinbun on saturday in sheffield?

Yup - & I can go as far as Woodall to meet Ange- would have to be afternoon Sat though - after gym/horses:)

I can bring buns back - how far down can you come Natsanth - can you meet near where M1/M62 join (at j42 of M1 - don't know M62 junction No), I'd come further along M62, but I'm meant to be working Sat & that's back down near J34 of M1:)

Angie, what sort of time would suit you to meet me, I'll try to arrange the delivery of Noggin (for Jill) to Chesterfield to fit in with you if I can.

Amy, although I can go across Nottingham to Colwick, if you could meet me near junction 25 of the M1 it would save me a bit of a drive. Does Saturday afternoon fit in with you? If not, don't worry I can take them to their new home.

Amy, although I can go across Nottingham to Colwick, if you could meet me near junction 25 of the M1 it would save me a bit of a drive. Does Saturday afternoon fit in with you? If not, don't worry I can take them to their new home.

I *might* have a homecheck to do on Saturday afternoon in Derby, so it would depend what time.

Angie, what sort of time would suit you to meet me, I'll try to arrange the delivery of Noggin (for Jill) to Chesterfield to fit in with you if I can.

Er. 4pm? I can do a bit flexible either way - just gotta fit gym in, and more importantly food after horses:oops::)

That would give me time to get back to Angie's to pick them up - Angie are you about at 3.15pm ish? If not, are they leavable-in-a-run-for-me-to-find-ish?

Er. 4pm? I can do a bit flexible either way - just gotta fit gym in, and more importantly food after horses:oops::)

That would give me time to get back to Angie's to pick them up - Angie are you about at 3.15pm ish? If not, are they leavable-in-a-run-for-me-to-find-ish?

Angie 4pm is fine with me, it gives me chance to do the homecheck for Noggin in Chesterfield first. Have pm'd you.

Back