• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi there!

Pelfe

Alpha Buck
My name is Rachel, I am 18 years old and i currently studying for a first diploma in animal care.
I have had many rabbits and am currently looking into getting my first fully house rabbit.
thanks for readin!

Hi Rachel I'm called Rachel too :D I got my first house bunny this year. I'm glad I did even though it can be hard work and expensive at times. Hope you enjoy the forum and find out what you need about house rabbits :)

hi welcome to ru... house buns are great but if you dont own the place beware as some bunnys are destructive ie they chew a lot or rip wallpaper!! :) some are angels though if getting a house bun remember to proof all the wires..its loverly you are looking for a new bun have you pooped onto rabbit rehome? or rabbits in need?

hi welcome to ru... house buns are great but if you dont own the place beware as some bunnys are destructive ie they chew a lot or rip wallpaper!! :) some are angels though if getting a house bun remember to proof all the wires..its loverly you are looking for a new bun have you pooped onto rabbit rehome? or rabbits in need?

Aha yes, most our walls are painted now and theres no wires in reach ;)
and no i havent theres rarely any in derby :(

Back