• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Black Rex from Barnett Hill...

CarmenCole

Mama Doe
Hi

Here's the 'aggressive' and 'unsellable' doe we were begged to take from Barnett Hill this week... LINK

It's quite a long clip, but around 3½ minutes in, she comes right up to me and chins the camera. I was lying on the floor next to her cage.

Since I videoed her, she has had a binkyfest, bouncing around the lounge like she's really at home! She has difficulty on the laminate, so we put a blanket on the floor.

Vets in the morning for checkup and manicure before she's off to Twickenham!

twickenham ooooo i wonder oooooooooooooo shes dreamy

:lol:just showed my partner and i said oooooooooo a black rex his words were NOOOOOO we have enough, he knows me so well

Last edited:
better watch that one she likes to give the norty eye bless her agressive um may be she a tacked the wall papper or somthing a new bib is on the block

She's blood* gorgeous!

She looks like she's watching Traffic Cops.

Love the chinning.

She is very special.:love::love::love:

Agressive my ar**:D

She looks soooo dangerous shes getting ready to have ur face off :lol::lol:
P.S she looks to be a seal rex not a black just so you know;)

She looks ferocious.....NOT. :lol: She's lovely and hopefully she won't be waiting long for a home. :)

Thanks for your lovely comments everyone!

She's about as aggressive as a teddy bear! Just a little nervous perhaps, and wouldn't you be if you were that hormonal, trapped in a glass room with giants peering and poking at you for 3 months? :roll:

Thanks Raven Rexs for the info - I can see why she may be a seal rex.

Janice, cool name - I like it! I'm very honoured! :oops: :D

Carmen the aggressive Rex has arrived with me. There does not seem to be an ounce of aggression in her, she is currently sitting nicely in an indoor cage eating hay.

Back