• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All the Budworth buns enjoying the sunshine!

capel

Warren Veteran
I thought it was time to take some new ones of the trio:
First, Bournville wondering if I've anything in my hand worth investigating..apart from the camera!!

DSC00387.jpg

Going about their rabbitty business!
DSC00389.jpg

DSC00390.jpg

Next up, Milly enjoying some raspberry leaves. Incredibly I actually picked a dozen or so raspberries this afternoon! Goodness knows how they had managed to survive the frost last week!
DSC00393.jpg

And lastly, the gorgeous Bunbury Boys. It was impossible trying to clean their hutch as they kept trying to see what I was doing, interfering with the dustpan and brush and trying to hang out of the door, so I put them on the patio for the afternoon. Tomorrow I'm going to scrub out the other hutch just in case their sense of wellbeing leads to a surge in hormones!!:roll:
DSC00386.jpg

DSC00382.jpg

DSC00396.jpg

DSC00395.jpg

Awh Hilda, what lovely pics!

You've had some sunshine too - please can you send us some down here? It's been bloomin' miserable here for days.

Aww Hilda what lovely pics and your bunnies have such a lot of space to run around in:love::love:I see you have put a piccy up of my favourite girlie,please give her a big kissy from me.I still have raspberries in the garden.I put a few on my cereal in the morning

Lovely pics Hilda :D sorry I didn't answer your text last night, I worked until 9.50 pm I was serving hot drinks and hotdogs in the bofire and firwork display at my work..

Last edited:
what is milly sitting in - is the top off a carrier? It would make a fantastic litter tray for my 2 who no matter how high I get the sides still manage to wee over the edge.

Hi Gayle:D I answered your pm before I read the post:lol: Milly's in the base of a large pet carrier.

I'm so pleased..
1.gif
...I went out to check on the bunbury boys and the run is covered with enormous golden poos! They were little hard almost black ones when I got them:D:D

Back