• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Xmas trees and bunnys...

Roxanne21

Warren Scout
... I know its early. but now we've got over bonfire night i think i'm safe to start getting things ready for christmas.

I've never had indoor buns over christmas before and my two are mostly in the room where the tree will be this year so whats best...fake or real (when thinking of their safety) and I assume there should be something stopping them from getting to it anyway because of the lights and extra wires in that area?

I'd be grateful to hear what other people do with theirs. thanks :)

i dont have room for a tree now i have the buns :lol::lol::lol:

ive been considering wrapping the buns in tinsel for that xmas feel :D

:lol: that would definitely be a cheaper option too. I can imagine my buns unimpressed faces though the spoil sports lol

:lol::lol::lol::lol: if i tried it i think i would lose a hand :D:D

maybe you could put a fire guard around the tree base of the tree and make sure your little angels are never left in the room alone with it... or a fibre optic tree only one wire to worry about then :D

I've got a fake pink one and Honey was obsessed with it last year especially when her presents were under it. I don't put lights on it. I put fluffy and willows decks on it. I bought a teddy angel and willow bell the other week to go on it.

I think a fire guard is a good idea while I'm with them. I might have to move their cage with their litter tray and stuff into the bedroom over christmas else they would be left over night by themselves with it and I don't want to have to lock them in the cage.

Back