• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Donnamt!

Milo+Fizz

Mama Doe
I have finally been able to watch your gorgeous bunnies today as every time I normally look you've got them in the other room. They were having a good groom and like a gentleman Alvin helped pearl while she had a chill. Then the best bit, Alvin did a massive happy flop :D :love: :love:

hehe i thought i was in trouble with my name out there :oops::oops:

glad you liked watching.. they do often go into thier room when they are allowed out too.. i check on them on my phoned when im at work.. keeps me going till home time :lol::lol:

them happy flops are happening all the time now.. i think he finally loves living here :love::love::love::love:

:D:D:D i love that camera.. best thing ste ever bought me... i must get ill more often :lol::lol::lol:

hehe i thought i was in trouble with my name out there :oops::oops:

glad you liked watching.. they do often go into thier room when they are allowed out too.. i check on them on my phoned when im at work.. keeps me going till home time :lol::lol:

them happy flops are happening all the time now.. i think he finally loves living here :love::love::love::love:

Whenever I wasnt watching that is:lol: . Of course he loves living there its like a 5* rabbit hotel :love: :love:

omg that is cool (never noticed it in your sig :oops:

which camera is it? how much did it cost to set up online or didnt it? i would sooo love one to watch teegs on without disturbing him :love:

omg that is cool (never noticed it in your sig :oops:

which camera is it? how much did it cost to set up online or didnt it? i would sooo love one to watch teegs on without disturbing him :love:

its a linksys Wireless-G Internet Home Monitoring Camera, i think it cost about £60.. it can be wired or wireless direct thro the router.. i have it set up to run thro my pc on the program webcam xp so that lots of connections can happen.. thro the camera alone theres 4 connections at any one time..

i love it... ive not seen what the refresh rate is like on a normal pc tho cus behind the router its obviously real time but over the net i cant see it apart from on my phone which is pants :roll: for some reason i cant view on my work pc :evil:

cool do you need wifi for it to work then :? (i am useless at putery stuff)

ETS: it is refreshing every second on my computer :)

cool do you need wifi for it to work then :? (i am useless at putery stuff)

ETS: it is refreshing every second on my computer :)

just a router to the internet.. wireless is better because you dont need to use a cable :D

not sure what wifi is :oops::oops::oops:

yaaay ive been dying to see how it is but work is the only other place i have the net apart from my phone net lol

ooo even more reason to persuade mum and dad to go wireless then :lol: (trying to persuade them to go wireless so i can have a lappy to browse the net upstairs :D

I sooo want to do this! Think I would spend all my time at work watching them...and panic if they flopped out for too long, or didn't appear :shock:

I sooo want to do this! Think I would spend all my time at work watching them...and panic if they flopped out for too long, or didn't appear :shock:

my biggest para is fire and burgulars so to take out 5 secs every so often to make sure they are ok is great for my sanity.. does make me miss them even more tho... but i can even tell what time they last ate hay if i check often enough :oops::oops:

thats the same with teegs i have got a little b&w camera wired to my tv upstairs but it isnt the same, can you have more than one wireless camera on in there at a time as it is very hard to position the camera in the rabbit room. does that camera have a battery or does it plug in but is wireless to the computer (if that makes sense)

Back