• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pics of talulah

getlaced

Alpha Buck
here a few of talulah my lionlop on request of jessica rabbit!

shes not impressed

DSCF0882.jpg

DSCF0883.jpg

showed me her bunny bottom :shock:

DSCF0884.jpg

'noboddy move, im going to get this carrot'

DSCF0877-1.jpg

DSCF0881.jpg

Oh - I'd love house rabbits, but we just don't have the room for them.:(:(:(

It sounds like house rabbits get everywhere too!!

We used to have Eric and Ernie indoors for a few hours each night when they were little, and again when they were seperated, (individually of course) but since they were re-bonded, I didn't want to bring them back indoors again, as I thought Eric would definately kick up, as they both liked being under the dining room table and I don't think he would have let Ernie join him.

So they are both outdoor rabbits now and have a brand new 10' x 6' shed and attached run

Thanks again for the pics - they're fab and she's a little sweetie:love::love::love:

shes actualy an outdoor bun but she does like to hop indoors when she can! she is such a character! shes mega cheeky but so loving, she likes 2 follow me around, shes also the most tolerant of ollie, one of the dogs, he loves to lie down next 2 her and licks her all the time and shes not at all botherd!

Back