• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Acupuncture

Not used it on a bun but my old dog had acupuncture for the last few years of his life and it did wonders :D

haven't tried it yet, but would cetrainly give it a go if I had a bun who needed it. I know of people who use it for dogs and are sure it helps.

Jen is an acupuncturist too and wants to try it on Tegan.

her xrays shown she was born without a ball socket in her hip so only her muscles are attaching her leg bones to her pelvis and they are very tense, she feels Tegan would benefit from acupuncture :)

Jen is an acupuncturist too and wants to try it on Tegan.

her xrays shown she was born without a ball socket in her hip so only her muscles are attaching her leg bones to her pelvis and they are very tense, she feels Tegan would benefit from acupuncture :)

Obviously I'm not a bunny but I have acupuncture for tense muscles in my neck and shoulder and I have to say its brilliant,far better than anything else thats been done to try and help over the last 2 years.

Back