• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Two New

Raven Rexs

Mama Doe
well here are the pics i must admit there ll alittle late
Zeus
otterrexvarious001.jpg

otterrexvarious003.jpg

otterrexvarious006.jpg

otterrexvarious007.jpg

Akira
otterrexvarious012.jpg

otterrexvarious011.jpg

otterrexvarious013.jpg

Last edited:
Theyre beautiful :love: Are they part of your breeding program?

They will be breed from on the 25th november so that the babies are born christmas day so that they will be perfect for the september show, the breeder i got them off of has been breeding for 9 yrs and has tons of best in shows under her belt but is now giving up due to work and health and has to rehome 70 of them:shock:

Blimey thats a lot of buns to rehome!! Hope that doesnt mean you're no longer going to breed orange rexes. Theres not enough of that colour ( in my opinion) as Ive been told its a difficult colour to perfect. Is the Sep show the london show, maybe I'll get to see your babies

no im not giving up on my oranges your very right in saying there not many of them about thats because its very hard to get a showable coat on them but thats why breeders have given up so much on them its sad really that ppl dont want to put the time and effort into them unlike ermine and black rexs where so much work has already been done on them thier already perfect (except the hocks) which my oranges dont have a coat like a black but they dont get sore feet.

Back