• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you feed YOUR bunny?

What do you feed your bunny?

• Museli mix

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Pellets

Votes: 125 92.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Phoebesmummy9

Warren Veteran
Just interested to find out what people feed there buns on. Mine are currently on a museli mix due to quite a difficult time trying to get them to change over to the pellets. Ive just bought a new bag of museli, but my next back, is going to be pellets because of the selective feeding that is going on
If your brave enough,state what you feed your buns below :D
Edit: All votes are anon, just incase people dont want thier answears displayed

They are on pellets now but I have fed museli mix in the past (I convinced myself as it was a good brand ie Burgess that it was okay).

I had attempted a couple of years earlier to get them onto pellets but got total refusal. Having tried again at the beginning of this year they all now love pellets and wolf them down - Dishes are emptied very quickly, it was a very rare occurence with the museli.... I wish I'd persisted two years ago.:(

They are on pellets now but I have fed museli mix in the past (I convinced myself as it was a good brand ie Burgess that it was okay).

I had attempted a couple of years earlier to get them onto pellets but got total refusal. Having tried again at the beginning of this year they all now love pellets and wolf them down - Dishes are emptied very quickly, it was a very rare occurence with the museli.... I wish I'd persisted two years ago.:(

Im going to really push with the pellets this time tbh! my mum fels guilty if they dont run over and wolf em down tho so she sneaks out and buys the museli (which i know is bad for them)

My two are on tomothy hay, excell (burgess) forage , excell food and all they can eat in my garden!!

Bunny Basics Timothy Hay pellets. Although I had to feed them on a mix in Madrid because there were absolutely no pellets of any kind. I couldn't even get mail order. :(

Obviously they get unlimited Timothy Hay too, plus a few veggies. :D

AMETHYST

mine couldnt be put on there as they get pellets in morning and a bit of mix at night as they do love their mix but i usually only give it every other day. s some days they have pellets both morning and night....mine also get greens and hay and grass to graze on ...plus garden buunny safe plants

At the moment all mine eat a mix of A&P natural pellets, SS and Pets at Home pellets, except one who will only eat SS, and the babies who are on junior excel

mine are on both they have Dodson and horrell rabbit plus pellets in the summer and My own blend of mix in the winter:D

pickles has Museli mix because he wont eat anything else, he will not eat ANY fruit or veg and even leaves the pellets in the Museli mix :roll:
i have spoken to the vet regarding this, and we tried the slow introduction of pellets into the Museli mix, but pickles refused to eat, it made him eat the fruit and veg though,. in turn i ended up with a very runny bottomed bun :shock: the vet said it was because he was a rescue and had never been offered anything as a young bun, we had to admit defeat and leave him on what he is used to, he wont eat anything at all, treat sticks ...corn on cob.. nothing :roll:

My baby bun of 9 months, eats pellets and every variety of fruit and veg you can possibly give him, and im very happy with that :D

Back