• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby Bundles :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
MeandafewBuns497.jpg

MeandafewBuns496.jpg

MeandafewBuns494.jpg

:)

Gorgeous, gorgeous babies.
I love those long white legs in the first photo.

You must feel proud they are doing so well. How old are they now? And what's the male/female ratio?

Rabswood

Gorgeous, gorgeous babies.
I love those long white legs in the first photo.

You must feel proud they are doing so well. How old are they now? And what's the male/female ratio?

Rabswood

They are coming up to 6 weeks old now :)
I am 99.9% certain we have 3 Does (Enya, Jo and Niamh) and 2 Bucks (Liam and Patrick)

I am dreading weaning them off their Goats Milk, I think they might kill me................:shock:

I actually found it a bit hard to breathe when I saw these - I got so excited about the cuteness!! :love:

When I first adopted Karma (at the bridge now :() nobody knew she was pregnant and I got an awful shock when she had her litter. I kept all 5 wee ones, 3 still live today but when they were babies they would play for half an hour and sleep for 2! :lol: All squeezed in one basket and lying criss cross over each other.

I love the names you have chosen, if I ever have human babies, they will get Irish names too.

They are coming up to 6 weeks old now :)
I am 99.9% certain we have 3 Does (Enya, Jo and Niamh) and 2 Bucks (Liam and Patrick)

I am dreading weaning them off their Goats Milk, I think they might kill me................:shock:

I know that feeling :lol:

Mine took to hay and SS straight away when it was time to wean them and I just supplemented them with 1 milk feed a day which they drank from a bowl (like big bunnies).

Rabs

Aww Jane,they all look so happy and contented.you must be such a proud bunny mummy:love::love:

I do spend a ridiculous amount of time just watching them and going 'Awwwwwwwwwwww'...............:love: :love: :love:

Jo now makes it her job to clean everyBun else after a milk feed. That way she gets extra milk :lol:

Back