• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

biggles and carries new night time condo :D

areia

Wise Old Thumper
after lots of swearing snapped cheap and nasty cables ties, oh and me using the cable tie gun wrong too :oops: we did itsssssssssssssss it up its done,

biggles is straight upstairs as we put the food bowl up there, the idea was they would test out the ramp as big's has never used a ramp well other than stairs before but no he just jumped straight up not bad for a bun getting on a bit, carrie bless her heart cant jump up because of her huge bottom shes bit nervous but hopefully she will get the ramp and use it

no doubt will change it at some point as i want to add another level bit, now i have just got to use the other squares to makes docs place now but not tonight they are stressfull to make these thinks

Photo-0193-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Photo-0194-1.jpg

Photo-0195-2.jpg
[/IMG]

foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood nuthinks gets in the way of my tummy
Photo-0196-1.jpg
[/IMG]

yesssssss dont be fooled guys you have to make sure the squares are fully lined up in the black holders or it goes wobbly, you put one in then one pops out :evil: you put a whole line of them together then the middle pops out :evil:then i bought two lots of cables ties, do not by the really really cheap ones they are usless, the ones i got in poundland were ok they are grey 50 for a pound, pound strecher did 100 for a pound but they were thin and flimsy and basically did nowt to make them secure,

also if you buying the wood you cant use mdf or chipboard, all other wood is very expensive, but i bought a pack of 9 bits of pine cladding for 7 quid locked together then secured with a bit of cheap baton under neath works out cheaper :D

is worth it though :D

Back