• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buns in tonight. Urgent Advice Needed x

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
The buns don't seem fazed by the fireworks. Not that there are many!

If I cover them, and keep checking them say every 15-20 mins, they sould be Ok right?

They seem like really brave buns:lol:

Jack x

Last edited:
My lot arent bothered either, i keep checking them and there all covered up with extra hay for tonight..:D

My lot arent bothered either, i keep checking them and there all covered up with extra hay for tonight..:D

Awwwwww!:love:

Mine too:love:, They have got like a huge box filled with hay and then a huge 'tray' filled with hay, and a table over it, so they love sitting under that:love:.

Jackx

Mine arn't usually bothered either, Firefly has an ego complex and thinks he's soem sort of god and never got bothered by thgem last year, Batbunny is alright as long as he can hide his face into something, be it hay, under my arm/chin, or a bag (I take him to the vets in a large bag unstead of a carrier since he prefers it more as he can curl up and hide and since he's so small)

but I'm bringing them in just incase, there's a few fireworks across the road.

They have got a crate, can't remember if it is 42 or 48"??

If I brought them in, do you think they would need to run around, or would they be ok in the cage? as there has just been to really loud ones:shock: nd I am not sure what to do:(

Jack x

They have got a crate, can't remember if it is 42 or 48"??

If I brought them in, do you think they would need to run around, or would they be ok in the cage? as there has just been to really loud ones:shock: nd I am not sure what to do:(

Jack x

Jack im sure they will be fine.
:D

mine arnt to bad frosty and linus seem ok, i might bring them in at the weekend as it got really really noisy here last year big's who not normaly spooked was bless him the parties are more likely to be at the weekend here for the kids

mine arnt to bad frosty and linus seem ok, i might bring them in at the weekend as it got really really noisy here last year big's who not normaly spooked was bless him the parties are more likely to be at the weekend here for the kids

Aww!

Do you think they would be ok in a crate untill about 10-11pm, when the fireworks have calmed down a bit?
Jack x

Ive got Fletcher and Ella in, im not taking any chances. Its like WW3 out there and Ella and Fletcher are having fun chilling in the lounge :D
My 3 indoor ones are fast asleep in there cage :lol:

I think they will Jack. I know it's not the space they're used to, but it's only for a couple of hours. Mine are in their crate upstairs now, but it's better than them being terrified and banging around their hutch. Just make sure they have got some creature comforts, plenty of food and I'm ure they'll settle in!

I always leave mine out. Thankfully, they are not the slightest bit bothered even with the loudest firework just two doors away. If you think they are really scared, then bring them in until 10-11.

mine are out side they werent bothered with the fireworks last year, ikeepgoing out to check them every half an hour their both jus lying relaxed like nothing going on :roll:

Aww im sure they'll be ok in the crate for a few hours, like you say it will calm down later on tonight and you can put them back out :)

Wish i had enough room to bring all our bunnies in :( Ive just been out and p the wooden shutters on the front of the cages and have put their covers on, fireworks are really bad here :? Luckily 2 are indoors anyway as they were speyed yesterday :D xXx

Drake and Josh are so lucky :D :D xXx

I was hammering wood onto his kennel the other day and he was sat a foot away watching me. I think Frank might cope with the fireworks.

I think I'll go and check on him, just in case.

Yep, he's fine. He was chilled out in his Walker's crisp box, came over to nudge my hand and see if I had any food for him.

Last edited:
Two of mine seem to be ok, but Hoppy and Harley are in the hall, because Hoppy was frightened - not eating her pellets - a sure fire way of knowing :roll: she looks much happier inside ;)

Back