• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im thinking Crystal and Misty could both have E.C!

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
took them both to the vets today as after finding out Lilli-Mai had E.C the vet wanted to treat both Crystal and Misty with panacur to be on the safe side they were both weighed and Misty has gone from 1.9kg to 1.5kg and Crystal has gone from 2.8kg to 2.3kg :shock:

they were both panacured a year ago but i never bothered doing it again which i wish i had now. started them on it this morning and ended up with it up my arm instead :? im thinking my sisters goingtohave to help me dont think i could copewith that by myself for 4 weeks :shock:

a bit sad to as all the vet bills recently im now £300 in debt with the vets :shock:

Awwww hun I really hope not - you have to make sure they take the panacur I know its hard I always end up covered in it! :roll: Will keep my fiingers crossed for them sending lots of vibes

will they not eat it on a piece of parsley or there fav treat, i would try it this way before you give them a meal so they are hungry, i have found it works for me and is less stressfull

will they not eat it on a piece of parsley or there fav treat, i would try it this way before you give them a meal so they are hungry, i have found it works for me and is less stressfull

thats agood idea hun might try that at least then i wont look like i self harm lol

I give my 2 their panacur on a tiny bit of wholemeal bread, they scoff it so quickly I have to count my fingers afterwards to make sure I still have a full set. I know that bread is not ideal, but if it saves the stress of trying to force them to take it, it is worth it.

My Hector has just been diagnosed with E.C he dropped from 6kg to 5.5kgs:shock:. He was a nightmare trying to give me Baytril and Panacur and he kicked his feet so hard he started his sore hocks again. Anyway, he was a real nightmare biting kicking, escaping out of the towel. So i tried it on his food, and he gulped it down in no time at all, try that!

went out this morning im thinking iupset Misty ina big wayyesturdaywith thepanacuras hekept running away from me :( i tried thefood thing and it worked! thankyou so muchfor that advice :D

Back