• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pair to the vets - together!!!

Hello
I'm not sure which section this belongs in, so sorry if I'm wrong.:?

I know that everyone says that if a pair go to the vets they should go together, but (and I know this sounds stupid, even as I type it:oops::oops:)

can they go in their seperate carriers or should they literally be together, for example in a dog cage or something?

I am making great progress with the boys at the moment, I just don't want to upset them over something so small.

Thanks

I put them both in a carrier which fits two of them. But it doesn't matter if it's just a trip to the vets for their jabs or something. Once my Penny had to stay in so Sally went with her to keep the bond. However they were in seperate cages but next to each other as Penny had to be monitored regarding her poos, food, water etc. Is that what you mean?

when i still had duchey both bunnies went together in the carrier. teegra stayed in when duchess had her dental too :)

together whatever in the same carrier! get one to fit both happily...no need for ahuge dog crate tho a normal large cat carrier should suffice!!! :)

Back