• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello *waves*

Sabella

New Kit
Hello...I'm Hayley and have 2 buns :wave:

Bella, my little girl, is 1 and is a madam. I've had her since she was 5 weeks old and teeny. She practically thinks she is human which is why she's a little madam, but I love her :love:

Sable is my little man, he's now 5 months old and is gorgeous. He was 12 weeks when we got him so is a little more nervous then Bella but he's just bootiful in every way.

They are both dwarf lops with a butterfly colouring.
Until last week they were living in our garden but have now been moved into the shed for the winter.

p.s. I looooooooooove bunnies and I'm slightly mad :lol:

:wave: Hi Hayley, welcome to the forum!! I'm sure you will soon become addicted to it as the rest of us are!!:D

Do you keep your 2 buns together?

:wave: Hi Hayley, welcome to the forum!! I'm sure you will soon become addicted to it as the rest of us are!!:D

Do you keep your 2 buns together?

No, they live in separat hutches. But when they're let out they're always together. Sable has bonded well with Bella and grooms her a lot. Bella is a madam and won't groom him back - typical femail I guess :lol:

Ooo I love butterfly dwarf lops!! They are soo cute, you'll have to get some pics!

I wouldn't keep them together for much longer, they will be at it "like bunnies" if you get me. I would let them take turns when you get them out, or do what I did, buy a run and have one in there and the other one some place else where you can keep an eye on them.

I would look into getting them done when they're ready, it will pay off when you want to rebond them (btw, you'll have to wait around 6 weeks before rebond after spay/neutering)

Hope all goes well x

Ooo I love butterfly dwarf lops!! They are soo cute, you'll have to get some pics!

I wouldn't keep them together for much longer, they will be at it "like bunnies" if you get me. I would let them take turns when you get them out, or do what I did, buy a run and have one in there and the other one some place else where you can keep an eye on them.

I would look into getting them done when they're ready, it will pay off when you want to rebond them (btw, you'll have to wait around 6 weeks before rebond after spay/neutering)

Hope all goes well x

They've both been done. Bella was done when she was just 1 year and Sable was done about 2 months ago. They still have the odd 'fling' but mostly they just groom eachother and steel eachothers carrots.

I will have to put some pics up, when I work out how! hehe

They've both been done. Bella was done when she was just 1 year and Sable was done about 2 months ago. They still have the odd 'fling' but mostly they just groom eachother and steel eachothers carrots.

I will have to put some pics up, when I work out how! hehe

Coolio, sorry didn't realise they were both done :)

Alot of people use photobucket for their piccies, you need to upload them and grab the IMG Code and paste in an RU post, some ppl have probs with Photobucket I think there are some alternatives out there :wave:

Coolio, sorry didn't realise they were both done :)

Alot of people use photobucket for their piccies, you need to upload them and grab the IMG Code and paste in an RU post, some ppl have probs with Photobucket I think there are some alternatives out there :wave:

Fab, I have a photobucket account. Think there's a couple of pics on there. Hang on

Sooo cute!!!

I love these piccies, thought I'd pull them out for ya..

Sable:

PICT0945.jpg

Bella:
PICT0460.jpg

Sooo sweet :love:

aww both are gorgeous! if both are done they should be able to sleep in the same hutch at night too?especially if are fine in garden together? also i notice she is on the yummy pea mix food... does she leave some f the bits? if she does it may well be worth changing to a pellet food which stops selective feeding and is higher in fibre(thus helping reduce teeth probs which lops are prone too) either way they both look loverly! welcome to the forum xx

Aww thanks for all your replies.

Bella eats anything and everything :lol:

We've cut her down loads on the dry food mix. She only has 2 spoons a day now and it's gone in an instant. I'm sure she hates me for it but it's for her own good!

Back