• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Insurance???

chloaster

Warren Veteran
Just for a bit of a giggle really I rang a pet insurance provider to get a quote for my permanent lot - £1397.00 pa :shock: Nearly fell over backwards!! Think I might stick to the savings account - or alternatively sell a kidney! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
And I thought the quote of £564 a year for one dog who's never had a thing wrong with him in 4 years was hilarious. They won't even insure the other one because she's a shar-pei and over 5 years old.

Mind you, it's about £150 a year for one rabbit, so pound for pound I'm probaby getting a bargain. :lol:

It was Pinnacle I got the quote with, but whoever you phoned, you probably got a discount for volume anyway.

Well that's a bit of a cheek - you'd expect a discount as you must have been quoted for about 15 bunnies.

Still, you might as well put it in the bank and get them to pay you about £45 in interest.

Back