• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alexander and Indigo need vibes please...update,both home.

biscuitblossom

Warren Veteran
Actually I probably do more than them cos I'll be on edge all day!
Alexander is being neutered and having his leg xrayed and Indigo is being speyed......first time Ive had 2 in at once!

Last edited:
just dropped them off...Alexander SO didnt want to be there!...hes usually very cuddly and placid but he wriggled and ran right over my shoulder to try and get away...good job the vet caught him!

just dropped them off...Alexander SO didnt want to be there!...hes usually very cuddly and placid but he wriggled and ran right over my shoulder to try and get away...good job the vet caught him!

Well he wants to hang on to his wedding tackle I should think !!

Alexander I mean, not the Vet.........:shock:

Then again...........:?

:lol:

Both are home ,both look rather groggy but the ops went fine....Alexander had his xrays done,hes got an abnormality in both his forelegs ,apparently likened to knock knees in humans :?

Theyre not going to treat unless they give him problems ,I've not seen the xrays as the vet had gone home but he's going to show me on saturday when they go for their follow up appointment.

Awwwwww I am glad they are both home. I am sure that they will be much brighter by tomorrow morning.
I guess Alexander must've been born with the abnormality :?

Sending eating and pooing vibes now

:wave:

Awwwwww I am glad they are both home. I am sure that they will be much brighter by tomorrow morning.
I guess Alexander must've been born with the abnormality :?

Sending eating and pooing vibes now

:wave:

Thanks Jane...vet thinks it was something he was born with ,bless my baby boy...lol

Back