• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

NewBun

flopsybunn

Young Bun
Hello to you all, Im a proud owner of a 6month old black Netherland Dwarf bunny. His name is Emo (he's a goth bunny!) and Ive had him since he was 7weeks old. He's had all his jabs to date, and has had the "boybitz" op.

He has the full run of our downstairs, and only goes in his large cage/sleeping quarters at night which is near to my room (also on ground level)

He's my first ever bunny and I gave much thought and research into buying and caring for him as I have a chronic physical illness which forced me to take early retirement from my job, and a huge life change to go with it six years ago.

However, Emo's a wonderful companion to me, and thrives on my one to one attention while my hub at work. And with two grown up boys left the "warren" long ago, he's added a new window to my world that was all new to me just six months ago.

flopsybunn

Hiya, welcome to RU, congratulations on lil Emo, he sounds so cute, I'd love to see some piccies :D

Let me know if you need any help with anything :wave:

Take care

Back