• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milly Says "I'm a frog, not a bun!" p3

capel

Warren Veteran
I Don't know mum, this shiny thing looks scary
DSC00357.jpg

Is it really safe to stand on?
DSC00358.jpg

I think I'll just sit in here for a while instead!
DSC00377.jpg

Last edited:
awwwwwwwww my carrie is like that she hates my laminate flooring ( im sure she has polish on her feet shes slides even when standing still )i went into the carpet shop today and asked if they had any discontinued carpet samples i could have for nothing, and they gave me two huge bits shes currently sitting on one bless her, you could try that if you bun need to build up a bit of confidence

awwwwwwwww my carrie is like that she hates my laminate flooring ( im sure she has polish on her feet shes slides even when standing still )i went into the carpet shop today and asked if they had any discontinued carpet samples i could have for nothing, and they gave me two huge bits shes currently sitting on one bless her, you could try that if you bun need to build up a bit of confidence

She's fine on other smooth surfaces, so I think it's the shinyness that fazes her. However, I'm happy for her to consider it a no- go area at the moment as I'd much rather she stays in the lounge and doesn't explore further :lol:

Awwwwwwwwww bless, she looks so well Hilda, you have done a brilliant job with, she looks like a different bunny!

Thank you Hilda for posting some piccies of her.I really have a soft spot for Milly.Shes so gorgeous:love::love::love::love:and she looks so well

Here's Milly reading the lovely card Polo and Oscar wrote to me!!:lol:
DSC00355.jpg

Don't her front feet look really weird in this pic:shock: Her paw looks swollen, but it honestly isn't..it's just her fur
DSC00366.jpg

DSC00371.jpg

She looks fantastic now, she looks like she has lost quite a bit of weight. I think I need to send my Katy to you.

She has lost a lot of the flab since being with Hilda, not so much weight I don't think, just toned up but she does look amazing ;) :D

Awwww I could just cuddle up with her:love: When I see big buns it makes me realise Lola is small.

I love the dog bed (if thats what is it) I'd really like to replace the cage with something like that instead. Does she use it as a litter tray too or is it just purely for sitting in?

I love the dog bed (if thats what is it) I'd really like to replace the cage with something like that instead. Does she use it as a litter tray too or is it just purely for sitting in?
Yes it's a labrador- sized dog bed:D. It is her litter tray and I always put her hay up at one end and she wees at the other:lol:. It helps to keep the hay a bit more contained!

Yes it's a labrador- sized dog bed:D. It is her litter tray and I always put her hay up at one end and she wees at the other:lol:. It helps to keep the hay a bit more contained!

I might give it a try its a really good idea. thanks for posting the pictures, she's lovely by the way :D

How do you keep your living room so clean!! Since the arrival of my two little ones (Teddy & Misty) my living room carpet looks like a poo battle zone :shock: Milly is gorgeous I love seeing the pics you have of ehr cuddled up to her daddy

She's only in there at night and does tend to use her litter tray, but we do get a few stray poos which I just pick up and chuck in the litter tray.

Back