• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding vibes for tomorrow AM. U/D STARTED!

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
we are going to try Ollie and Violet tomorrow morning again.
Everything crossed please!

Last edited:
Good luck with the bonding, let me know how you get on and have any breakthroughs :D I want to bond my two soon so will be following :)

Fingers, toes, arms, legs all crossed for you!!!! Will ge the buns to cross their ears too!!!! Wishing you all the best and sending lots of bonding vibes!!!!! XXXXX (With a couple of strategic, strength giving hugs to you too!!!!) xx

Well things are certainly different this time..

:D:D

ETA - been together a few hours now..theres been some stomping from Violet and a little bit of chasing, but nothing compared to last time.

We have had them grooming themselves, as well as each other, YEY!!

Violet is much more relaxed around him, shes been flopping out and happily moving around! She is currently laid down and Ollie is grooming her head..:love:

Awwww, am so happy! :love: :D

Last edited:
That's awesome :D get us some piccies if you can - don't worry if not.

Have you set them up indoors so you can watch them? Not sure what I'll have to do when I want to bond my two - me mum doesn't want them indoors at all :roll:

That's awesome :D get us some piccies if you can - don't worry if not.

Have you set them up indoors so you can watch them? Not sure what I'll have to do when I want to bond my two - me mum doesn't want them indoors at all :roll:

Yeah there in a Puppy pen in living room.
Just introduced a food bowl and litter tray.
Everything fine.

They been Vets in carrier too together, Forgot Ollies VHD appt, lol.

Its love, must of caught them both on a bad day last time. :lol:

Back