• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sorrrrry another poo question!

ChloeLawless

Mama Doe
Sorry, I am just trying to reassure myself and I am getting obsessed with poo now :lol:

Its a simple question though...

I am guessing that some poo, even if its sligtly soft and small is better than absolutely nothing at all right?!

sorry..I'll delete this once I know I just really appreciate having this forum to ask people otherwise I'd lose my mind :lol::lol:

Sorry, I am just trying to reassure myself and I am getting obsessed with poo now :lol:

I am guessing that some poo, even if its sligtly soft and small is better than absolutely nothing at all right?!

sorry..I'll delete this once I know I just really appreciate having this forum to ask people otherwise I'd lose my mind :lol::lol:

any poop is better than none.... if bun is eating more vegatation greens or grass thier poo will be smaller and darker if bun is eating more hay will be bigger and goldener(sorry poor english) if your bun hasnt been eating(Sorry if confused by other thread) they will start smaller and get bigger as she /he improves xxx

When Flopsie was making poos like that on sunday we spoke to the emergency vet about it and he said as long as they're not watery then it ok but keep and eye on it :)

thats great thank you

they deffinately arent watery, just a little sticky but theres a few in her litter tray and im hoping she picks at her hay through the night

thank you so much! x

Back