• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Animal Ark Veterinary Centre, Goodmayes, Essex

Clara11

Young Bun
:wave: Has anyone come across Animal Ark vet practice?

Am looking for a new vet for my to bunnies and wondered if anyone had any experience with this surgery

I use them for my rescues.

They are great, and i especially like the vet, Rose.
She is lovely, friendly, and knows about buns.

Me too, I use this vet for my two, As Kris mentioned Rose is lovely she done my buns VHD Jabs and really knows how to handle the buns :)

Rose did the four neuterings for me this time and is the best I've come across, there or anywhere else. Even Scamper's spay wound was tiny/neat compared with some castration wounds, let alone other spays. She also rang twice post-op to check on how they were doing. I would insist on her doing any future neuterings - am going to book Jemima there once she's old enough...

I think my main genuine concern, other than what Jane has printed above which is a bit worrying as I think he is the boss, is that I've found a general reluctance to go 'off licence' with drugs for rabbits and I don't think this necessarily gives the best outcome. Maybe it's related to worries about those cases, maybe it isn't I don't know :?

Back