• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shattered after all that hanky panky!

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Lola and Teddy Tum Tum after a busy afternoon - look at Lola's bum - its up the wall she flopped so hard! :love:
flop.jpg

aww cat I thought i had missed something,you getting Lola a new boyfriend,what a lovely pic:love::love::love::love::love:

Maybe Lola just thinks it's Teddy Tum Tum's turn to get on top instead of just lying there and thinking of England?

I think Lola might be a reincarnation of Mango the lovebird I used to have. Despite having a ladyfriend, he'd spend all day happily humping the knot in his rope perch while Naughty Miranda looked on disgusted.

Oh bless her. Get that little lady a mate, make her a happy bunny.

Until he got married one of my buns, Bamber was rampant with one of his toys, After his wedding to Maisie and the initial excitement of having his own doe he settled quietly into married life. Bamber and Maisie however are my most loved up bunnies. Grooming goes on 24/7

Rabswood

Back