• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Size Help x

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
Hi:D
Would you say a carrier this size:

38cm x 39cm x 59cm is ok for two buns ?

Or do I need bigger?

Jack x

I've got 2 mini lops & the carrier I use for them is one of the Atlas ones from Pets @ home. It is about the same size as the one you mention. It's fine for them cos they can move around abit but not too much. They don't need much space when they are in it because they usually just want to lie down.

My mini lops weigh about 2.2 Kgs if that helps you imagine their size :)

just been and measured one of mine. i can get 2 medium sized buns in that size so as long as yours aren't large breeds then yes it should be fine :)

yup sounds ok if its just for travelling, i am not hundred percent sure as i tend to workin inches!!!:oops:

As a comparison Jack we use the medium and large pet carriers from Wilko for moving the buns here. Drake and Josh usually go in the large one:)

Why are the needing to go in a carrier? I imagine a normal one is okay? Mine have quite a big one though, but we had a smaller one and they were fine in that together, I'm sure they'd feel safer snuggling up to eachother (safe burrow like?) Correct me if i'm wrong!

As a comparison Jack we use the medium and large pet carriers from Wilko for moving the buns here. Drake and Josh usually go in the large one:)

The one we have seen is 1cm smaller that the Large Wilko one. That should be Ok shoudln't it?

Spider, the carrier they have now...its really small, so I just wanted one with a bit more room in.
Jack x

We got ours from PAH, not sure of measurements.
Not that expensive, even though alot of carriers are like.. WAHHHH! :shock:

Back