• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bun Carrier.

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
Has anyone got a carrier that they no longer need?
I really need a bigger one for Friday:?

I am looking frantiically on the net, but am struggling.

Any help would be great x
Jack x

put a notice on freecycel for a cat carrier wanted.. you might get lucky.. dont put bunny carrier else everyone will think they dont have one as people dont often think...:roll:

Jack do you need to buy one or would borrowing one be any good?, we could lend you one of our big ones for a few days if that helps.

Are the boys off to the vets or are you taking them away for a few days:D What has happened to the new one you had when you came here?

Are the boys off to the vets or are you taking them away for a few days:D What has happened to the new one you had when you came here?

Vets...:cry:
I totally forgot to tell my mum that you could have cut their nails, so she went ahead and booked them...:shock::evil:

New One? :? I didn't have one? Do you mean that blue cage?

Jack :D x

Vets...:cry:
I totally forgot to tell my mum that you could have cut their nails, so she went ahead and booked them...:shock::evil:

New One? :? I didn't have one? Do you mean that blue cage?

Jack :D x

Never mind jack, the vet will do a great job, I can always do them another time for you when they come to stay if they need doing:)

Yep I meant the blue cage, dont know why but I thought you'd got a top opener since that blue one - must be the fact I'm a year older affecting my memory :lol:(remember the birthday you forgot - LOL:p)

Never mind jack, the vet will do a great job, I can always do them another time for you when they come to stay if they need doing:)

Yep I meant the blue cage, dont know why but I thought you'd got a top opener since that blue one - must be the fact I'm a year older affecting my memory :lol:(remember the birthday you forgot - LOL:p)

Aww Thanks...

And...Your making me feel soo bad...:cry::lol:

Hold On.....;)
Jack x

Back