• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosie Dutch aged 10

jackiestone

Warren Veteran
she weighed 2kg in July,today I went to give her a cuddle and weigh her and she was only 1.51kg,she has had her teeth checked and she looks well and is eating normally.Shall i take her to the vets?:cry:

its up to you personally i would just so they can rule out anyhting but i would also feed her a higer fattening food such as proij oats soaked in water. to try and build up her weight x

she weighed 2kg in July,today I went to give her a cuddle and weigh her and she was only 1.51kg,she has had her teeth checked and she looks well and is eating normally.Shall i take her to the vets?:cry:

Who has checked her teeth? The vet will need to do so as it's impossible to check properly without using an otoscope. As she is an elderly bunny it may just be old age, but perhaps it might be worth a check up just to put your mind at rest :) Hope she is ok!

Hiya id take her to the vets you posted at the begining of oct saying she had lost weight and now she has lost even more,be best to be on the safe side

Back