• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO chloaster and Pickle!

Netutopia

Alpha Buck
tn_nibbles-1.jpg

:wave: Nibbles is counting the days! :love:

Nibbles. :love::love: He's looking lovelier than ever. :love: Lol at his wet ear tips. :lol:

:wave: Hello handsome boy :love: ... how long is it til you meet the gorgeous pickle then? Say Hi to Merry for me! :wave: x

Hi Abi :wave:

Mom says it wont be too much longer, Pickle just needs to get the :thumb: from the vet (whatever that means!)

I will ask Mom to give Merry a nose rub from you - I am not allowed to go near her and the other boys in case I upset them :roll:, so I am a bit lonely at the moment, but I am getting lots of fuss so I don't mind too much! :)

Here is Merry's update:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=153481

Awwww - hello you gorgeous man!! Pickles is a very lucky girlie! She came in for a cuddle today and met Aunty Lucy - well kind of - she did just snooze on my lap most of the time! :D

yes I was hardly allowed a look in......better start weight lifting though....she is one heavy girlie.

:)

Better watch it Netutopia, she may try and palm a lesser bunny on to you. Do not accept any substitutions.

Back