• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've got them!! U/D VET 5pm OMG! :(

capel

Warren Veteran
Here they are, the little Bunbury buns! The Himy's not that small though;). They are now in my 6x2x2 hutch. It's not ideal but it's so much better than the Sage house they were in before, which was so small that they couldn't sit together at the top, nor could they lie together in the bedding area:evil: I'll put them out in the run for a short time tomorrow to start getting them used to grass, but meanwhile at least the hutch is big enough for them to snuggle together at night and do a couple of hops in the open bit. Does anyone fancy this lovely pair..pretty sure they are females but will take them for a check tomorrow: They are so friendly, too. Stunning pair..
Erica(Erica???)
DSC00343.jpg

Biscuit:
DSC00339.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Biscuit! We don't have to sit huddled up in one corner anymore:lol::lol::lol: Look..I've found another part..follow me..
DSC00347.jpg

Heck Eric..we can both sleep in this together..and look at all the hay. No soggy sawdust anywhere in sight:D
DSC00338.jpg

Aw... :love: what's their story?
Same old, same old....:roll:
A friend knew someone who was wanting to get rid of two P@H buns who "had outgrown their hutch". They'd been sold as two males, but as they are now about 6 months old and neither seem to have any plums, nor has there been any aggression, I suspect that both are females. They are so friendly that I'm sure they'll make wonderful pets for someone out there.

Oh they are sooo gorgeous esp the himmy dont think it will take long for them to find a new home and they are lucky to have you in the meantime.

I know..Rog came home at lunchtime and was pretty smitten!! BUT there's no way I can take on another pair....

where have they come from? cant believe someone has given them up for a puppy..what a shame still if that is their attitude then its best they dont have them x

The problem , as usual, is lack of education about rabbits. They were bought from P@H for the children, and sent from the shop with a bag of the store's branded Guinea pig and rabbit mix and a wonderful Sage hall hutch which they were told would be big enough for them! Oh,,and told they were males..given no advice about being aware of signs of aggression and fighting etc....

Back