• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I need a chair...

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
I wanted a wooden chair for the buns in the kennel, so they can sit on it, etc. Atm they have just got a plastic table, which they love, but I wanna see if they would enjoy a chair.

We have got 8 in the Dining room, but my mum wont let me have one:roll::lol::lol:

Where do they sell single chairs?

Jack x

Hiya,

not a wooden one, but my brothers girlfriend picked up a folding cusioned chair from Woolies cheap (sorry cant remember exactly how much it was, but was around £8 methinks) It's kinda like the same way a picnic chair folds out but it has a bucket style cushion on it and it is sooo comfy. Problem is it might be so comfy that the buns might not move off it to go to the loo :D

Anyhoo.. could try a cheap folding style chair, or pick individual chairs and search on froogle? x

I have a video which you can see my chair in if you like?
It's got a top which they love to chew, and climb on top of :)

This chair is a set of a few, the rest are in the breakfast room, coservatory thing but this one had a loose back so we used it. Think it was from somewhere like Ikea.
Buns love snuggling under it as well.

I'd also suggest a haybale, Ghostie (quite the architect/builder) has built a tunnel that runs from one side the the other, and has torn apart a sort of cave! She's such a clever bunny!

Also i have a dig box, a large horse feed bucket filled with soil, filled half way up! Both buns love it!

I have a video which you can see my chair in if you like?
It's got a top which they love to chew, and climb on top of :)

This chair is a set of a few, the rest are in the breakfast room, coservatory thing but this one had a loose back so we used it. Think it was from somewhere like Ikea.
Buns love snuggling under it as well.

I'd also suggest a haybale, Ghostie (quite the architect/builder) has built a tunnel that runs from one side the the other, and has torn apart a sort of cave! She's such a clever bunny!

Also i have a dig box, a large horse feed bucket filled with soil, filled half way up! Both buns love it!

Omg your set-up is Fab!
I would really like to try a hay bale:love: Need to find where I can get one from.

Jack x

A local farm shop, just ask them as they might have them stored away somewhere or know a local source :)

Also will they chew cardboard?

Cos i have a gigantic cardboard castle which they LOVE!!
Although Ghostie has stripped the back of it from it's 'white-ness'
I hope you didn't mind my 'rabbit voice' mixed with my Essex accent, i don't sound like that - promise!!

Also, i love the way she completely ignores me at the end!
:lol:

Cos i have a gigantic cardboard castle which they LOVE!!
Although Ghostie has stripped the back of it from it's 'white-ness'
I hope you didn't mind my 'rabbit voice' mixed with my Essex accent, i don't sound like that - promise!!

Also, i love the way she completely ignores me at the end!
:lol:

:lol::lol: That video is just...the next Hollywood Hit...Its great:love::lol::lol:

They had a cardboard castle...with their name on:love:, and they chewed it, while they were sat in it, so ended up falling through it:roll::lol:
Jack x

Yeah mine has their names on it too!!!

Gad, i always speak to the buns like they're little babies!!

I went to IKEA and bought a childs wicker chair, they are brilliant and totally safe if they want to chew, so successful that I went back and bought another 6:shock: :lol:

This is Wally in his
Wally89.07005x2.jpg

I went to IKEA and bought a childs wicker chair, they are brilliant and totally safe if they want to chew, so successful that I went back and bought another 6:shock: :lol:

This is Wally in his
Wally89.07005x2.jpg
Is Wally Toffee's twin?!?!?! :shock:

Back