• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ludwig and yet 2 be named buns!

getlaced

Alpha Buck
DSCF0862.jpg

there so chilled out next 2 me on sofa!

DSCF0865.jpg

DSCF0866.jpg

im so in :love:

yeh the others female, im so unsure on a name 4 her yet, i want a posh name 4 her, she keeps turning her nose up at me when i dont respond to her nose barging! im contemplating ruby (even tho theres nothing ruby about her) i quite like penelope 2, dont know why!!

thanx, the females the grey coloured one, there 8 wks, not sure when to seperate them, obviousley they arnt going to be neutored foe a while yet, there littermates so came to me together

thanx, the females the grey coloured one, there 8 wks, not sure when to seperate them, obviousley they arnt going to be neutored foe a while yet, there littermates so came to me together

I assume you're going to split them soon before they can make bunny babies? x

yeh thats what i was asking in the above post, should i seperate them now or wait til there ore settled in a few days? ludwig will be castrated as soon as he's able! there obviousley already bonded to eachother so im not sure wots best

yeh thats what i was asking in the above post, should i seperate them now or wait til there ore settled in a few days? ludwig will be castrated as soon as he's able! there obviousley already bonded to eachother so im not sure wots best

I would seperate them as soon as possible. I know it's hard as they're both getting along great but as soon as they reach 10-12 weeks they can both be fertile and ready even though they're still babies themselves. I would get a good vet who will get them done earlier (but you will have to wait 6 weeks after spay/castration) then rebond in a neutral territory for a few days with supervision until all seems well.

I've had to do the same thing with my boy & girl, atm they're in seperate hutches, they were both done last week so will be looking to bond them in December x

yeh iv made an appointment for sat morn 4 their 'new pet healthcheck' and to book his castration for december or early jan

Awwww! Posh name you say? How about Lucinda or something foreign sounding to go with Ludwig like Lucia (pronounce loo-chee-ah).

Back