• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Drawings or paintings of your pets

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
:lol: I know other people have drawn pictures of their bunnies :) I did one of Buu and Beau and put it in a super safe place so it didn't get ruined and now I can't find it :roll: But this is a picture I did of Buu ages ago now, when Tamsin did her thread :)

bu019.jpg

My scanner isn't very good :? The grass isn't that bright on my actual drawing :shock:

Who else is brave enough to post their drawings or photos? :oops:

I;m always doing silly piccies of bunnies at work :D usually silly face drawings of Kiki and Hiro but I don't have a scanner. I made this one some time ago on Windows Paint and was gonna use it for my sig (before I had the buns):

SunnyBunnyHeavenDay.jpg

Can I also share Hamtaro? This is the type od style I try to draw my buns in:

hamtaro.jpg

I'll be brave...!

Tried this one when Tamsin did a guide to drawing bunnies once...! ^^

SN850680.jpg

And then attempted some of mine...
Amber drawing attempts.. :lol: She's the lionhead cross in my sig.

Amber_closeupdoodle.jpg

Amber___.jpg

My dutch-boy, Barney. :)

SN851417.jpg

Barney__.jpg

Barney____floppy.jpg

Barneybun.jpg

Bella:

Photo13571.jpg

Not managed to draw anything Hazel-like... :oops: Floppy ears defeat me, her head is a different shape to the other three. Tried with this... once. Ignore the high-lighter draw dragon beneath, please. :lol:

Hazel_drawing.jpg

Haven't drawn for years, because of my hand, but here are some of Snowy, my first cat and Misty, my first dog.
2007-08-16-1640-38.jpg

2007-08-16-1633-14.jpg

2007-08-16-1624-19.jpg

its in my sig and have posted it before but here is teegs which i drew on the computer (but cheated as i used a photo as a template for his outline :oops:)

teegrasketch.jpg

George my budgie
05-08-08_2000.jpg

Chester the guinea pig (copied from book)
31-03-08_1826.jpg

Harvey my beautiful NewZealandWhite who died 3yrs ago & teddies!
03-09-07_2126-1.jpg

Picture of friends dog Tarn,painted as a present
24-09-07_2041-1.jpg

Don't have any bunny ones, but I did a few of 2 of my dogs and some ratties.

Angus
SUC52288.jpg

SUC52289.jpg

Tess
SUC52281.jpg

Jet (RIP)
SUC52283.jpg

one of my friends rats
SUC52285.jpg

Here's a couple of chinchilla drawings/paintings I have done in the past (these are super old too, some from my Sophomore years in High School :shock:)

scan0002.jpg

chindrawing2.jpg

IM000471.jpg

bsajn12006-1.jpg

bsajn12004-1.jpg

I'm getting back into doing charcoal drawings, I'll post them when I get pictures!

Those rattie paintings are ace!!!!! :love:

Here's a couple of chinchilla drawings/paintings I have done in the past (these are super old too, some from my Sophomore years in High School :shock:)

scan0002.jpg

chindrawing2.jpg

IM000471.jpg

bsajn12006-1.jpg

bsajn12004-1.jpg

I'm getting back into doing charcoal drawings, I'll post them when I get pictures!

Those rattie paintings are ace!!!!! :love:

wow you are super talented:D
Sallyx

Back