• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny present ideas?

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
anybody got any bunny present ideas? :oops: I already bought Mai's Pebbles her present lol but I can't think what to get for my girls :oops: any ideas?
My girls like food and chewing :lol: but they aren't too interested in treats (except the carroties and some cheap alfalfa cake things I got from Lidl :lol:

I've just ordered some christmas goodies from pampered piggies. The Christmas cracker is one of Honey's favourites. I was going to get some cheap wicker baskets and fill them with some willows toys. She especially liked the seagrass stars they had on the hay experts site last year.

Im getting mine a rollin the hay and one of those carrot thingmys in the block? and they can pick the carrots out if that makes sense :lol:

i can't decide what to get mine, i'm getting them a playhouse after christmas so their only getting something small. that cardboard castle looks excellent.

Frank will be getting his Christmas present early. I hope he likes it.

He's getting a wife and fingers crossed, she'll be moving in next Tuesday. Rescue lady thought a dutch girl they have in rescue would be an ideal match, but then she let me see this little 6 month old currant bun coloured dwarf lop she'd just got in.

Fatal mistake, that was. :love: I'm sure Frank won't mind waiting an extra week for a new missus when he meets her.

For the pair of them, I'm going to get them some willow baskets to wreck. Morrisons have a set of 3 for a fiver. And I'm going to get one of those big horse buckets about 3 feet across to fill with stuff they can dig in.

Last edited:
Back