• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes needed for Hector please? He's gone to the Bridge

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Hector has been to the vets today as he has lost a third of his body weight despite extra meals and porridge :(

I was really hoping it was a dental problem even though i couldn't see anything obvious as he has a history of dental problems. Unfortunately Jen couldn't find any dental problems either so he has had blood tests and we will get the results tomorrow.

When they shaved him to take the blood his skin was yellow so there is the possibility of liver failure :( Either way I know from Jens face the outlook isn't good I can always tell even when she doesn't say anything.

The problem with hector is that due to his teeth he didn't have much weight to loose in the first place so now he is really underweight despite having a great appertite.

hector is a very special bunny, he has the most wonderful personality and has been through so much in his life. He needs all the vibes he can possibly get :(

Last edited:
Liz I'm so sorry to hear that Hector is unwell, sending you loads of vibes for him & a big cuddle from me. Keeping everything crossed he will be ok xxx

Sending bucket loads of vibes.

I want to see this little guys ears covered in porridge for a long time to come, bless him.

Oh no :( not Hector. Is it alright to pop up tomorrow am Liz and drop off the cage etc? I could see the little man too. Poor Hector :cry: He is indeed a very special bunny. Loads of noserubs and vibes to him x x x x

Oh no :( not Hector. Is it alright to pop up tomorrow am Liz and drop off the cage etc? I could see the little man too. Poor Hector :cry: He is indeed a very special bunny. Loads of noserubs and vibes to him x x x x

Yes thats fine, can you pm me a rough time please:) Just to make sure I'm dressed :lol:

We should here something in the next hour. He is one very poorly bunny, he has gone down hill in the last couple of hours and seems to have no fight left in him. It is heartbreaking to see he is normally so happy and bouncy :(

Back