• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Penny, Snoopy and Cloud

Bavarian Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Just a few quick snapshots of some of my bunnies.

As Louise keeps asking for Penny photos, here she is:

penny2-1.jpg

penny1-1.jpg

Penny's best friend Snoopy:

snoopy1.jpg

And my little man with the big character (and chin :shock: ), Cloud:

(including some of Sunnie's wood chewing art for Zoe....)

cloud1-1.jpg

Penny is no special breed, just a lovely colour. I think it is called "silver fox" or "black fox" or something like that. Her mother looked similar, but she was a bit more brown than black. Not sure about her dad, but some of her sisters were REWs.
I love the black stripes along her back feet, as if she had painted her nails. :)

Beautiful bunnies. Penny's coat look so shiny. :love:

She has almost finished her moult now and has a really thick and soft winter coat. There is very little bunny underneath all that fur, and I have to keep checking her weight, as she had a dental earlier this year, and the spurs might come back.

All cutie pies but you know I'm going to say Cloud is my favourite as he looks like a certain bunny residing in my back yard.

She has almost finished her moult now and has a really thick and soft winter coat. There is very little bunny underneath all that fur, and I have to keep checking her weight, as she had a dental earlier this year, and the spurs might come back.

I know what you mean, all that fur can be deceiving - Alfie is probably a teeny weeny bit overweight but his thick winter coat has made him look like a complete lardball. :lol:

Well, I think the 'no specific breed' thing works, as there is something so special about bunnies being individuals !

Back