• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Little Lad Update

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
This poor little boy has been given in to Honeybunnies and is not in a good way:cry:
We have named him Hero..
hero.jpg

He is a nethie x who supposedly was found..:roll:
He has bad head tilt..infected eyes..probably bad teeth..and the outlook is bleak..if he falls over he cannot get up
We have started him on panacur and he's off to vet tomorrow to assess his teeth and long term prospects.
Please send masses of vibes for this boy..
will update in morning

Last edited:
Bless his little heart. He's such a dinky little thing. I'm sure he has every chance with you. Vibes for the little man. Keep us posted on how he gets on x

Poor little man :cry:

It may be worth trying him on an aggressive course of antibiotics in case of inner ear infection. The vet won't necessarily be able to see any signs of infection, so it's worth giving it a go.

Also sea-sickness medication can help with the rolling.

Oh what a little sweetie, I do hope it's not too late to help him :cry: Thank goodness he was 'found' in time to know some love and care!

Awwww, poor little man. :cry: How can people let their pets get into such a state. :evil: I hope you can save him. At least he's in best hands now.

Poor little fella. Sending him lots of vibes and hoping he can make a good recovery.

Poor Lad, I love that when people say they have 'found' a rabbit and it just so happens it needs vet treatment :censored:
Give him a big snuggle from me:D, So glad he was brought in to you where he will get a chance:D

Back