• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think I have the wrong A&P food, dont know what to do with it!

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
I asked the pet shop to order me Allen and Page rabbit pellets but I have ended up with what looks like a mixed food :( I have two sacks of the stuff and because I have never seen this brand of food before I just assumed it was the pellets I have opened a sack

This is it

DSC01958.jpg

Ive no idea what to do with the stuff :?

I don't know if im just being an idiot but I can't find a link online to see what a sack of the rabbit pellets look like, if anyone could link to one or post a photo of their sack I would really appreciate it :oops:

I don't know but "the natural food company" is registered to the same building as allen and page so I would think it was just a branding for their product.

It seems quite good though, did you just ask them to order it in for you?

The food you have is made by allen and page i used to use the piggie version it is quite nice food actually,smells lovely:)

I dont think it is good though because its a mix food not pellets :)

I asked our local pet shop to order it, I now need to get them to order me more of the correct food but want to show them exactly what I need :) I cant see any link to the food I want on their website :(

Silly me, I glossed over the fact it was a mix :)
I was just reading that it was long fibres and prebiotics

Give allen & page a call/email and ask for the product code :D I'd feed it as a treat or donate to a rescue.

Good idea hun I will email them now :)

I will keep the sack I have opened and take the other sack to the animal shelter during the week x

Back