• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

show us your bunnys diy & art skills fao bunny buddy

areia

Wise Old Thumper
after seeing bunny buddys buns loverly art work with the curtain i dug out the curtain that bigs chewed in my old house canny find him in the act though,

PUT UP YOUR BUNS DIY AND ART SKILLS :lol:

if you squint you can just make out great britain near the middle that was big's peek a boo hole

DSC00571.jpg
[/IMG]

Oh yes I can see Britain...think Cornwall needs a bit more work though :lol::lol:

What a talented bunster :lol::lol:

OMG :shock::shock: That makes Artie look like an amateur :lol::lol::lol:

*Covers Artie's eyes quickly* ... on second thoughts though, if I let him do a bit more then it might look more like it was intentional :?

I've added Artie's artwork but it does look poor in comparison.

PICT2976.jpg

Last edited:
You know, I don't think that is a map of Great Britain - it looks more like a wizard in a robe with his arms folded and a big pointy hat on. I think the one smack in the middle might be a map of Sri Lanka, though and a bit in from the left edge is a portrait of a friesian cow with a lovely black nose and patch over her left eye. All in all, executed by a veritable Picasso of the lagomorph world, but Bunnica rather that Guernica.

It's like those ink stain tests, isn't it!

I'm impressed by Artie's mixed media composition too.

Last edited:
You know, I don't think that is a map of Great Britain - it looks more like a wizard in a robe with his arms folded and a big pointy hat on. I think the one smack in the middle might be a map of Sri Lanka, though and a bit in from the left edge is a portrait of a friesian cow with a lovely black nose and patch over her left eye. All in all, executed by a veritable Picasso of the lagomorph world, but Bunnica rather that Guernica.

It's like those ink stain tests, isn't it!

I'm impressed by Artie's mixed media composition too.

:shock::shock:wow you have some imagination :lol: i thought i was bad

give it time artie will work his way through given the chance :lol:

:lol::lol: these are great keep em coming, im sure the rabbit lawers will be out in force defending them :lol:

i think that rabswoods buns may be the new picasso's...that wall paper looks very cubist.

I tried everything to protect it. Covered it in cellotape. Covered it with card, but their mission was to pull it off and work away. Little monsterbuns.

Rabs

Back