• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mushes me everytime

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
:love::love::love::love::love::love:

my boy happy flops a lot these days. i think pearl makes him very happy and it makes my heart explode each time :love::love::love::love:

DSC00891.jpg

It is really heart warming to see :)

So happy to be in love. My blokey used to be like that too lol

Awwwww isn't love grand.

hearts.gif

I feel exactly the same when T throws himself into a happy flop right next to me (quite often he's so enthusiastic he rolls right into Bell, and she just lays there, legs stretched out behind her looking as if to say :roll: :lol: :lol:).

AWWW :love: I'll never forget the 1st time I saw a bunny flop, so glad Id read about it before seeing it; otherwise either I d have had a heartattack or Munch would have when I ran over & grabbed him up inn my arms to make sure he wasnt dead. Even so I still had to go over to him & give him a little prod :lol:

AWWW :love: I'll never forget the 1st time I saw a bunny flop, so glad Id read about it before seeing it; otherwise either I d have had a heartattack or Munch would have when I ran over & grabbed him up inn my arms to make sure he wasnt dead. Even so I still had to go over to him & give him a little prod :lol:

i often panic when i find him flopped like that too :oops::oops: have to stamp the floor by him to wake him up just incase :oops: we think he may have some hearing issues as he never reacts to our voices or the rattling treat tin, and usually comes running when pearl does so i guess shes his whole life :love::love::love:

Happy bunny means happy happy happy owner :love: It makes you feel so wonderful and makes you love them 3489723947 times more!

Back