• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh, I say Azlan, You have something all over your face!

Xowhiteasianxo

Warren Scout
So I'm using aspen right now for Azlans bedding. He seems comfortable with it. So comfortable that when he flops after eating, he has pieces of bedding stuck all over his face and on one side of his body! :lol:

Also, when I take him out or when he runs around it falls all over the floor! Argh. Is there an alternative i could use that has odor control, is comfortable, and isn't so messy?

Would pellets work? Is that ok? Any suggestions?

Thanks. :D

Sorry not sure what aspen is m'dear but Kiki is loving her vetbed.. it's one of the best buys I've made :thumb:

I now don't use anything other than the vetbeds and newspaper on the bottom, Hiro is very short furred, but Kiki is quite fluffy so I have the same problem with things getting stuck to her fur. As she's been spayed recently I took the vets advice and didn't use any woodchippings and now just use newspaper in her loo (with torn bits on top) but they are both weeing in it more than they used to (result!). They do like to sit on top of and eat their hay though, which they get topped up twice a day x

Bio-catolet is good for litter trays, it comes in big lumps which don't stick to them. I use Megazorb for my outdoors rabbits but it gets spread over the carpet if I use it inside!

Both of these are non-clumping, non-swelling and therefore bunny friendly :)

If you want something that is soft and comfortable but won't get spread around or stuck to his fur then I would recommend carefresh. It is quite expensive though.
Bio-catolet is good too and cheaper than carefresh but is a bit harder.

Back