• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can anyone tell what breed of lop they may be??

getlaced

Alpha Buck
DSCF0850.jpg

not yet named!

DSCF0853.jpg

sorry bad pics but dont wanna annoy them 2 much

DSCF0854.jpg

forgot 2 add i didnt see parents as they were at the ladys allotment and this was at the house, there apparantly not minis tho...

8 weeks, there parents live together permantntly so they always have babys! we were pretty shocked and didnt kno what to say to be honest, genuinely didnt seem 2 see that they were being irrisponsible, i dont want to rant tho! there lovely buns tho, have obviousley been handled alot, i just wondered if theres anything i should do about there feet? they seem matted on the soles, no poop just wee stained

8 weeks, there parents live together permantntly so they always have babys! we were pretty shocked and didnt kno what to say to be honest, genuinely didnt seem 2 see that they were being irrisponsible, i dont want to rant tho! there lovely buns tho, have obviousley been handled alot, i just wondered if theres anything i should do about there feet? they seem matted on the soles, no poop just wee stained

Get their vet to check them out.
Better to be safe than sorry:)

Are they neutered?
Jack x

Blimey thats a shame ,the poor mummy bunny!

Its hard to gauge how big they are from the pics but I'd have thought dwarf lops unless they seem unusually large to you for 8 week babies?

Last edited:
not neutored yet as there only 8 weeks, i will be seperating them until there 'dun' in there own hutches outside once iv had a swich around tomorrow, so there staying indoors til then, should i leave them together for a while till they settle or is it best 2 seperate right away tomorow? i will be making an appointment tomorow for them both, there a doe and buck

no they dont seem unusualy large, they seem 2 be a bit larger than my lionhead was at that age, dont realy have much to campare to as iv only had my lionheads from young, rest were rescues

yeh, we'll jus wait n see! either way there lovely and will hopefully get on with the rest of the gang in time! thanx 4 the help

Back