• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Artie has made a pretty lace pattern on my curtain hem opps!

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
To try and keep the cold out I put a velour curtain over the front door but it seems Artie has taken quite a liking to it.:? The damage pictured (blurry, sorry) has been done over 2 days :shock:

PICT2976.jpg

Bless him, it's his fourth GOTCHA day today so I just love him regardless of how much mischief he gets into.

This is some of his recent handiwork. He's talking about taking his City and Guilds as he's very keen on decorating :lol::lol:

PICT2905.jpg

Here's the little sweety being cheeky :love::love::love:

PICT2914.jpg

Last edited:
:no: Naughty Artie..... He is so cute you have to forgive him.

Your curtain looks like the new luxury BBQ cover I bought this year!

that face tells me he is 10000000% framed.... innocent i tell ya :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

'Twas the moths, honest, or perhaps the curtain just disintegrated from the cold :shock: I inherited the curtain and never did like it so, 'oh, what a shame, norty bunneh':lol::lol:

OOoooooooooooooooooooooo i will dig my blue velor one out tomorrow and take a piccie of what biggles done to mine and we can compare :lol: if you leave them to do it long enough they like to nibble and nice bun size hole so they can play peek a boo with you :lol: mine looks like someones got a shot gun to it, buns make excellant wallpaper strippers ive just had to paint my hall because bigs started ripping it apart as he didnt like it

if you leave them to do it long enough they like to nibble and nice bun size hole so they can play peek a boo with you :lol:

The main hole is already about 2inches across, he's made good progress in the last hour :lol::lol:

Poor artie behind bars.

We should have a "Free Artie" campaign, see if we can get an appeal lawyer!

I know when Flopsie is guilty, he pretends he is just sniffing the carpet when I look at him instead of pulling the fibres out of it!

Haha, norty bunny!! :lol::lol::lol: Could I borrow Artie for a few days? I need the wallpaper in my bedroom stripped. :lol:

Poor Artie You can just hear him in that last pic saying "let me out, I is innocent, it was the flies that done it!" :lol: Seroiusly though, my buins put a massive big round ole in my floor length curtains & as it was behind a chair I didnt notice it until one day when I was outside hanging out washing & a rabbit just stepped through the curtains. I just stood it the garden with my mouth hanging open :lol::lol:

Back