• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stitch *FAO Bunlover ;-) (pic heavy)

vicki267

Mama Doe
I bought a new camera today as it was on offer :oops:

Not sure how to use all the functions yet but here are a few piccies on Stitch.

For those who dont know him, I recently adopted him (he's finally found his forever home) and he only has one eye and has practically no vision in his other eye, not even responding to light. He was neutered last monday.

SDC10037.jpg

SDC10034-1.jpg

SDC10017.jpg

SDC10016.jpg

SDC10015.jpg

SDC10014.jpg

SDC10013.jpg

SDC10012-1.jpg

SDC10011-1.jpg

SDC10009-1.jpg

Enjoy :love:

So nice to see Stitch settling in well- I love the last few photos of him all sprawled out. :love:

glad to see he is settling adn flopping as normal! hopefully with time he can be freind swith your other two as well! for now he certaintly looks settled... he is the most lovign bunny honest...he just wil ldo anythign fro a cuddle!!!!

oh my hes gooooorgeous!!!!

:love:

And you get to meet him as soon as the weather settles so you can take some piccies of him :D

Arnie is humping Kira quite a bit at the moment and I think it's because they can smell Stitch. As soon as Stitches hormones have died down a bit I'll try the intro's but as things stand he certainly does more chin rubbing than Arnie etc (well what do you expect only a week after your bits are cut off :oops::lol: ) Although Arnie's chin rubbing has increased too :roll: Mainly my slipper :evil::?:lol:

I have some video's that I need to convert, the OH said he'll do it but hasn't. Will update soon ;)

Back