• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding pics of Teddykins & Mistykins

Kipper

Mama Doe
Wasnt sure how this bonding would work out as Teddykins is such a human loving bun.

The introduction.

Mummy Id much rather stay with you

DSC01216-1.jpg

Teddy says "I want all the veggies to myself

DSC01194-1.jpg

but Misty has ideas of her own

DSC01203-1.jpg

RESULT they were both cuddled up together when I got up this am & shes learnt to run to the door of her cage with Teddy whenever I approach :D

Thanks now I just need tofigure out how to stop Lucky & Pumpkin from fighting whenever they see Teddykins. They were ok with Teddy until today. Do you think its because he wasn't let out in the living room yesterday but was instead in another room being bonded. All pairs share the living room but have their own cages. Ive never had a problem until now

AAAAAWWW. I've just seen these pictures. How cute. I am so glad to see them together. Mistykins and Teddykins - I love it! She looks like a little Miss Mistykins too now with her partner in crime. Her young babies all went to a perfect home too. I hope they continue to get on - she looks settled enough. We miss her loads.

AAAAAWWW. I've just seen these pictures. How cute. I am so glad to see them together. Mistykins and Teddykins - I love it! She looks like a little Miss Mistykins too now with her partner in crime. Her young babies all went to a perfect home too. I hope they continue to get on - she looks settled enough. We miss her loads.

Thanks, we feel really lucky to have her, we all love her & my mates think she is the cutest. She settled in very quickly & was even eating hay in her carrier on the way home. I put her in a small 3ft cage partially covered over & within 30 mins she was out exploring, so on sunday we introduced her to Teddy & she moved into her new home (cage) that night. Shes currently running round the floor in the living room with Teddy with a fenugreek treat in her mouth :lol:

Back