• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Mistykins

Kipper

Mama Doe
Previously known as Primrose. Well we think shes going to be known as Mistykins but we just cant decide. Shes been Tinykins, Teenykins, Honeykin, Nutkin & a few others to boot.

DSC01196-1.jpg

DSC01195-1.jpg

DSC01197-1.jpg

Does anyone know any pretty feminine names that sound ok with kin/s added onto the end?

She's adorable. And so teeny.

How about Babykins?

More photos please!!!!

She was briefly called babykins but my son refused to call her that :lol:

More pics on my bonding thread

Shes so adorable, no picture does her any justice. My son said there should be a law against such cuteness :lol:

I just saw the bonding pics but didn't realise that Mistykins used to be Primrose. She is so dinky. :love:

I always thought Teddykins was really small until I saw Misty. Shes got the tiniest head & dinkiest ears Ive ever seen. Im totally smitten. Ive only had her 24 hours & shes already taken food from my hands & runs to greet me when I open her cage door. Dinkykins was one of her names as well :lol:

Thanks for your suggestions, Think we're sticking with Mistykins O/H was getting fed up with me keep changing my mind & poor Misty/Tiny/Baby/Teeny must have been getting very confused

Back