• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

quick dental question

yep teegs used to go with duchey (and then eat all her special vege and herb treats before she had a chance to eat them :roll: )

depends how good of a bond they have. i have a pair of my own that go everywhere together as the female is a bit bossy and i'm always afraid she will chase him around when i put them together. but some of our rescues that are easy- going we have sent in seperate.

ta. sorrel is due for one this week and i want her boy to go with her to keep her happy but wasnt sure if it was common practise or not. i will be stressng out with no animals in the house though so i hope someone will be on the forum for me to chat to so i can keep occupied!

I only send them together if I think they are going to stay over night. It doesn't seem fair to stress two bunnies out especially as a lot of the bunnies have their own health problems

Depends on the rabbit....I didn't send Lex with Mac because she is ill herself and it didn't seem fair to stress her out on his account.

The trio go together.

Never.

Also, if the dental work is short, for e.g., a teeth trim, you can put a bun under a deep sedation, then an Ultra Short GA to reduce the total time under a GA.

I don't take my dental buns partner with him.
They have to be separated whilst he is having his dental and whilst he is recovering so they can monitor his food intake so they are still going to be on their own for a while.
I don't have any problems introducing them once he is home again so this works fine for my two.

Back